Our Core Purpose
To make lives better together through health and healing.
The Everett Clinic has three core values that define its fundamental beliefs and guide its practices. Every employee that joins our team signs their name to these values as part of a Code of Integrity.
We do what is right for each patient
- We continually strive to be patient centered.
- We respect the uniqueness and honor the dignity of each patient with our words and unspoken acts.
- We communicate openly and honestly with our patients.
- Our patients are partners in their healthcare. We honor their right to share in decision-making.
- We hold patient confidentiality in the highest regard.
- We protect the integrity of the patient record.
We provide an enriching and supportive workplace
- We provide a safe and healthy workplace for employees, visitors and patients.
- We create an environment where individuals can continually evolve and grow, both personally and professionally.
- We provide an environment free of harassment or discrimination in any form, where any person may respectfully raise concerns about any issue.
- We are an equal opportunity employer, hiring the best individuals regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- We communicate honestly and fairly with community members, families, vendors, competitors, outside contractors and payers.
- We are committed to the integrity of all business relationships, striving to recognize and avoid conflicts of interest.
- We respect employee privacy and protect against improper access to personal employee information.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a sustainable environment by adopting behaviors that encourage stewardship of all our natural resources.
Our team focuses on value: service, quality, and cost
- We are focused on creating value for our patients—defined as the delivery of high quality of care, timely and compassionate service and careful attention to cost.
- We strive to create a positive experience of care for each patient.
- We promote high-quality care that is safe, timely, effective, efficient, equitable and patient focused.
- We continually learn in order to provide the highest quality of evidence-based care for our patients.
- We are committed to reducing unnecessary cost, avoiding waste or unneeded care, and providing equally effective, lower-cost alternatives whenever they are available.