Weight Loss for Life Everett - Oct. 10
- Become aware of the associations of feelings and food
- Learn mindfulness as a stress-reduction technique to use while eating
- Learn hypnosis to develop a healthy relationship with food
- Dispel exercise and fitness myths and establish a baseline exercise program
According to recent graduates, results of this class included:
- Losing weight with less effort and stress
- Getting normal blood test, blood sugar or cholesterol results
- Being able to put pants on straight out of the dryer!
Classes are weekly, from 3:30 - 5 pm, Wednesdays at the Providence Regional Cancer Partnership, Oct. 10 - Nov. 21. Reminders:
- Registration is required
- You must have access to email to receive course materials
- Payment is due ($150) at your first class
Questions? Please call 360-651-7401.
Register for this class
First floor, Room A/B
Registration is required.