Weight Loss for Life - Jan. 9
TEC Weight Loss for Life will help you:
- Become aware of the associations of feelings and food
- Learn mindfulness as a stress-reduction technique to use while eating
- Learn hypnosis to develop a healthy relationship with food
- Dispel exercise and fitness myths and establish a baseline exercise program
According to recent graduates, results of this class included:
- Losing weight with less effort and stress
- Getting normal blood test, blood sugar or cholesterol results
- Being able to put pants on straight out of the dryer!
Classes are from 5:30 - 7 pm, Tuesday evenings in at Evergreen Conference Room.
- Class 1 Introduction, motivation for change, hunger scales. Beginning of guided imagery.
- Class 2 Mindful eating, barriers to change, starting nutrition education, continue with guided imagery.
- Class 3 Continue nutrition, guided imagery/hypnosis for change, continue work on barriers to change.
- Class 4 Movement
- Class 5 Exercise resistance, continued imagery/hypnosis.
- Class 6 Continue movement
- Class 7 Wrap up, where do we go from here, guided imagery/hypnosis.
Register for this class
$150. Must be able to recieve email to recieve course materials.