You are here

Dianne Kutzke, ARNP, discusses asthma

Dianne Kutzke, ARNP, a nurse practitioner with The Everett Clinic discusses that asthma is usually a 70/30 proposition where most patients are treating only 30% of their symptoms, leaving 70% of the possible problem untreated.