If you have a disease of the kidneys, or any issues with your kidney function, you will likely be referred to a nephrologist, a provider with special training in the treatment of kidney disease and malfunctions. Our doctors are board certified in internal (adult) medicine and nephrology.
You can rest assured that your care will be comprehensive and well-coordinated. Our providers balance their schedules so you won’t have long to wait. They’ll monitor your overall health, and, if you need dialysis, will visit you during your treatment.
Why you may be referred to a nephrologist for:
- Kidney stones
- Renal disease
- Kidney disease
- Electrolyte disorders
If you have a referral to see a nephrologist, call 425-339-5413 for an appointment.
See what to expect at your first visit.
- Puget Sound Kidney Center
- National Kidney Foundation
- Phosphorous and your CKD Diet (National Kidney Foundation)
- Potassium and your CKD Diet (National Kidney Foundation)
- Glomerular Diseases (MedLine Plus)
- Kidney Biopsy (MedLine Plus)
- Vascular Access for Hemodialysis (MedLine Plus)
- Nephrology Self Pay Prices