Do you have emotions that seem overwhelming or hard to control? When you’re upset, do you act in ways that get you into trouble? Are your relationships unstable? Do you have frequent self-destructive thoughts or behaviors? Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) skills may help you. DBT was originally developed to treat borderline personality disorder, but has proven useful for treating a variety of problems. DBT skills help people live a happier, healthier life.
A referral from your Behavioral Health provider is required to join this six-month training course. Please contact your insurance in advance to see if group therapy is covered. Download the flyer or FAQ.
- Mondays, 4 - 5:30 pm in Marysville with Hillary Russell, PhD
- Mondays, 6 - 7:30 pm at Silver Lake in Everett with Justin Steffener, PsyD
- Wednesdays, 4 - 5:30 pm at Marina Village in Everett with Hillary Russell, PhD
- Wednesdays, 6 - 7:30 pm in Shoreline with Laura Macleod, PhD
- Thursdays, 4 - 5:30 pm in Marysville with Hillary Russell, PhD