Nearly 100 million Americans struggle with pain that lasts six months or more. Whether it is associated with join pain, headaches or injury, chronic pain takes a physical and emotional toll. Develop skills shown to be effective in reducing pain and suffering. This six-session workshop is designed to help you:
- Understand the physiology of pain
- Take control of your life and live well
- Practice mindfulness meditation
- Cope with depression and anxiety
- Focus on the mind-body connection
To find out if this workshop is a good fit for you, call 425-339-5453. Join at any point and attend as many meetings as you'd like. Fees are covered in part by most insurance plans.