Cherita Raines, MD, and Janet Frohlich, RN
If it is your first time attending class, please print and sign a waiver and bring it with you to class.
Days & Times:
- In Everett with Dr. Raines, Mondays, 6 - 7 PM, Monte Cristo Conference Room
- In Marysville with Dr. Raines, Tuesdays, 7 - 8 PM
- In Everett at the 1800 Building (Conference Room L on the 5th Floor) with Janet, Wednesdays, 5:30 - 6:30 PM
- In Marysville with Dr. Raines, Thursdays, 6:15 - 7:15 PM
- 11/23/17 Thanksgiving
- 11/29/17 Cancelled
- 12/18/17 Cancelled
- 12/25/17 Christmas
- 01/01/18 New Year's
Tips for enjoying this free class:
- Wear comfortable workout attire and bring a water bottle and towel.
- Shoes optimally should have a flat sole (as opposed to running shoes) since we will be moving on the carpet.
- Don't stress about getting the steps right the first time—just have fun, and get moving!
- If it's been a while since you've exercised or if you have any health issues or concerns, please talk to your doctor before starting a new exercise routine.