The Everett Clinic offers student opportunities to complement classroom studies. If you are a student (Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, Medical Assistant, or Phlebotomist) enrolled in an accredited program requiring an externship or clinical rotation, we want to hear from you!
To get started, you'll need:
- Your resume: an updated resume in Word or PDF format
- Letter of Good Standing: a letter from your school documenting your eligibility for a student rotation
- Brief summary: details on the type of opportunity you’re seeking (including the name of your school, type of program in which you’re enrolled, program requirements, target start and end dates, and number of hours required)
- Additional Information: any additional information/attachments that would be helpful to us for review
Email the above information to Colter Ruuth, and a member of our HR team contact you.
Job Shadow Opportunities
Securing a job shadow is a 2-step process as follows:
- It’s your responsibility to secure a physician or employee to shadow. Because of the volume of requests we receive for job shadow opportunities, it’s not something we’re able to arrange for you as far as finding a host. Job shadow hosts are generally secured through you knowing an employee of The Everett Clinic who is either able to host you themselves or connect you with someone who is available.
- If/when you’re able to secure a host, please email Colter Ruuth, and a member of our HR team will contact you.