Any agency requesting funds must complete a Grant Application. To be considered, the requesting organization must be classified by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as a 501(c)(3) program. Grant requests must specify benefits to residents within Everett Clinic service areas. All requests from organizations supporting local school districts are required to be submitted through the school district’s foundation for submission to The Everett Clinic Foundation
Funds are allocated on a quarterly basis by The Everett Clinic Foundation Board.
Based on employee and provider survey results, allocation preference is given to programs that involve direct human services such as family services, emergency food and shelter, youth programs and health services.
- Organization must be classified by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(C)3 entity
- Organization must have an active Board of Directors
- Applications are restricted one successful submission each year. If you are denied two applications in a year we request that you wait one year to re-apply.
- Grants are generally to be expened within one year, and without the expectation of further support
- Preference is given to programs that involve direct human services, such as family services, youth programs, ermegency food and shelter, and healthcare
- Typical grants range from $500 to $20,000
Grants will not be considered for:
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of handicap, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, or creed
- Organizations outside communities served by The Everett Clinic
- Political candidates, organizations or committees
- Sponsorships of teams or events
- Individual grants
- Religious causes
The Everett Clinic Foundation
3901 Hoyt Ave
Everett, WA 98201
Applications may also be e-mailed to: email@example.com.
Apply for a Grant
Please limit your grant request to no more than three pages plus the following requested documents:
- Detailed budget of the project for which funds are being sought
- List of current board members, their affiliations and any other pertinent information
- Verification of tax-exempt status under Section 501(C)3 of the IRS code
- Current IRS Form W-9
- IRS Form 990 (if available)
Grant deadlines are March 1, June 1, September 1, & December 1. Applicants will be notified by the 30th of the respective month regarding the status of the grant request.