To schedule a Dermatology virtual care visit or to discuss your care options, call 425-339-5417.
Select the button below to enter your scheduled
virtual care appointment.
Our Dermatology team provides patients with the highest quality care for disorders of the skin, hair, and nails. We offer a broad range of expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of skin conditions. With offices in Bothell, Mill Creek, Everett, Shoreline, Smokey Point our board-certified dermatologists are conveniently located to serve your skin care needs.
Treating Disorders of the Skin
Disorders of the skin include skin cancers, which are currently estimated to affect approximately one in five Americans at some point in their lives. While some skin cancers can be removed fairly easily, others can be life-threatening and require more extensive treatment. We offer full body skin checks for skin cancer screening, as well as specialized services for removal of skin cancers including Mohs Micrographic Surgery.
Services that we offer:
- Acne therapy, eczema, and psoriasis treatment
- Comprehensive patch testing for diagnosing contact dermatitis
- Cosmetic dermatology including botulinum toxin (Botox) and fillers (Juvederm, Restylane)
- Full body skin exams for skin cancer screening
- In-office surgical procedures for removal of skin cancers and benign skin lesions
- Mole evaluation, biopsy, and removal
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Photodynamic therapy
- Wart treatment