Personalized Care Team
The Everett Clinic Personalized Care Team is a new team that will be practicing in Everett and Marysville, focusing on a specific group of patients needing extra support to achieve optimal health. The team is led by an extensivist physician, who is an internist or family medicine physician who provides comprehensive and coordinated care to patients with multiple complex medical issues.
The team includes a variety of providers who you will often see during one visit. The Personalized Care Team (PCT) will provide an outstanding patient experience with best in class quality while reducing the cost of care.
If you are eligible to be part of the PCT, you will be contacted by your Primary Care Provider.
Providers Who Are Part of your Team:
- Extensivists: Dr. Oswaldo Pereira and Dr. Emily Savage
- Advanced Clinical Practitioner (ACP) in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- RNs and Medical Assistants
- Behavioral Health Practitioner
- Social Worker
- Health Coach – will do home visits
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Key Specialty Providers
How the Personalized Care Team Benefits You:
- All care is coordinated and team-focused
- Longer appointment times, seeing several providers per visit
- Dedicated behavioral health and social work
- Virtual medicine and home visits
- Likely to reduce medical expenses