Get Back to Doing What You Love
Sports medicine focuses on prevention, recognition, management and rehabilitation of injuries that occur during participation in sports, exercise and recreation. Sports medicine physicians treat both athletes and non-athletes and specialize in medical treatment of musculoskeletal sports conditions. We’re here to help you perform at your best and get your back to your desired activity whether it is running marathons, taking Zumba or playing with your grandkids. Your Everett Clinic sports medicine physicians often also serve as team physicians for local or national sports teams.
You may see us for:
- Sports, activity and exercise-related specialty care
- Arthritis care
- Shoulder pain (including rotator cuff syndromes, frozen shoulder, little league shoulder)
- Knee pain (Iliotibial band Syndrome, Patellofemoral Syndrome, Osgood-Schlatter)
- Joint, tendon and bursa therapeutic injections
- Fracture care
Our Sports Medicine physicians deal with a wide variety of common issues such as traumatic and overuse injuries; joint sprains and muscle strains; and tendonitis and tendinosis.
They also have expertise to help you with:
- Diagnostic musculoskeletal ultrasound and ultrasound-guided procedures and injections
- Pre-participation sports physicals
- Concussion management
- Stress fractures and non-operative fracture care
- Exercise induced asthma and other exercise-related medical conditions