Seattle Magazine published their 18th annual list on the Puget Sound’s “Top Doctors”. The list includes 446 of the region’s most accomplished physicians. Whether you are looking for a specialist or a doctor to guide you and your family’s health, here are 15 neighborhood providers at The Everett Clinic you should know.
Allergy & Immunology
Allergists focus on disorders of the immune system which cause symptoms related to environmental triggers.
Dermatologists treat conditions of the skin and can also perform cosmetic dermatological procedures.
- Robin L. Hornung, MD, MPH, Pediatric Dermatology
Endocrinologists specialize in the thyroid, pituitary, and adrenal glands, nutritional disorders, transgender and conditions like diabetes and hypertension.
- Michael Tamber, MD, Diabetes, thyroid cancer, transgender
Oncologists treat cancer with chemotherapy and other medications.
- Peter Y.Z. Jiang, MD, Ph.D. Breast cancer, genitourinary tract cancer, melanoma.
Cardiologists that focus on the diagnosis and treatment of heart rhythm disorders.
- Grace Buono, MD, arrhythmias, pacemakers, defibrillators
Cardiologists using nonsurgical interventional procedures that once required open-heart surgery.
Nephrologists treat kidney disorders, diabetes, renal failure.
Neurologists focus on issues of the nervous system, brain, and spinal cord.
Obstetrics & Gynecology
OBGYNs focus on women’s health including the reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth, and the postpartum period.
- Anne C. Anholm, MD
- Clifford W. Rogers, MD, Gynecology only. Laparoscopic and robotic surgery, pap smear abnormalities.
Otolaryngologists treat disorders of the ears, nose, and throat, including nasal surgery, hearing loss, and tonsillitis.
Pediatricians care for infants, children, and adolescents.
Pulmonologists treat diseases of the respiratory system. Including sleep disorders and apnea, pediatric pulmonology, and smoking cessation.
Rheumatologists treat disorders of the joints, muscles, and ligaments including arthritis.
Surgeons perform operations for a wide variety of issues and diseases.
- Perry Soriano, MD – Breast Cancer and surgery, gastrointestinal cancer and surgery, pancreatic cancer.