Beginning June 13, work to replace the siding on the Gunderson building will begin. Our building maintenance teams have been monitoring the siding for some time and the decision was made to proactively replace it before any damage occurs. For the next several months, you will notice scaffolding and window coverings around the building. Please note:
- Patient care will continue as usual with no interruptions.
- Parking will not be affected.
- Just like any construction, there will be noise. Our hope is to keep it as minimal as possible.
- We anticipate this project to take approximately 6 - 8 months.
- The planned work schedule is Monday - Friday, 7 am - 3:30 pm.
The construction materials are here for your safety as we undergo building maintenance. Your care will continue as usual during this project.