Frustrated by issues that seem to have no clear resolution? Is self-destructive behavior creating one crisis after another for your teen? Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Skills Training may be a good fit. DBT for Teens and Their Caregivers is a support group that helps teens develop and implement skills to manage their moods and complex emotions, and teaches parents and caregivers how to be supportive during times of conflict or crisis.
- Learn to regulate feelings and moods better
- Build tolerance and learn to cope with crisis
- Achieve healthy, balanced relationships
- Learn mindfulness, live in a non-judgemental way
Meetings are available:
- In Everett on Tuesdays, from 6 - 7:30 pm with James Dauer, LH
- In Mill Creek on Tuesdays from 7 - 8:30 pm with Stephanie Garrison, PsyD
- In Mill Creek on Saturdays from 3 - 4:30 pm with Stephanie Garrison, PsyD
- In Mill Creek on Sundays from 4:30 - 6 pm with Stephanie Garrison, PsyD
Get help and join your teen in this weekly group. Costs are covered in part by most insurance plans. Please contact your insurance provider for more information about plan coverage. Teen must be an established patient of The Everett Clinic Center for Behavioral Health.