Mon, Tue, Thu
Cherita Raines, MD
If it is your first time attending class, please print and sign a waiver and bring it with you to class.
Days & Times:
- In the Conference Center (Everett), Mondays, 6 - 7 PM, Monte Cristo Room
- In the Pharmacy Building (Everett), Tuesdays, 6 - 7 PM, (Next to Bartell Drugs, 3909 Hoyt Ave)
- In the Pharmacy Building (Everett), Thursdays, 6:15 - 7:15 PM, (Next to Bartell Drugs, 3909 Hoyt Ave)
- Memorial Day
- Labor Day
- New Year's
Tips for enjoying this free class:
- Wear comfortable workout attire and bring a water bottle and towel.
- Shoes optimally should have a flat sole (as opposed to running shoes) since we will be moving on the carpet.
- Don't stress about getting the steps right the first time—just have fun, and get moving!
- If it's been a while since you've exercised or if you have any health issues or concerns, please talk to your doctor before starting a new exercise routine.