Tasty Cucumber Salad
The Fourth of July always brings up fond memories of family, fun, laughter and of course, food. Here is one of my favorite go-to side dishes that’s easy, healthy, and oh, so tasty!
Wishing you and your family a safe and enjoyable Fourth of July!
Prep time: 10-15 min
- 1 large cucumber, chopped
- 1-pint Cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Feta, crumbled, or cut in cubes
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh basil
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Stir to incorporate olive oil, vinegar, and spices. Refrigerate and enjoy!
If there are leftovers, consider dumping a ½ cup of the salad over top your favorite salad greens. Or, if you have any tortillas consider making a wrap!
About This Blog
Ready to take charge of your health? Join the conversation with our team of wellness experts. Get tips on prevention, exercise and strategies for a healthier you!